C da Silva
C. Da Silva (Vinhos) SA is a traditional Port wine House. Founded in 1862, its present name was defined in the first decades of the twentieth century, when Mr. Clemente da Silva received the company through marriage.
At that time to develop export markets, his first steps headed toward Brazil and North America, but other markets soon followed and DALVA is now present in Europe and Asia as well.
Nowadays, our mission is producing Port wines with high quality standards that meet the desires of all consumers by ensuring the prestige, reputation and perception of brand value.
C. da Silva Caves de Vinho do Porto (C. da Silva Port Wine Cellars
) is noted for its lovely and exclusive “Colheitas”, like for example the Golden Whites from 1952,1963 and 1971.
C. da Silva Ports, makes every table more glamorous, and each occasion a remarkable moment…
We hope you enjoy visiting our web site, learning about the winery, and will come out and visit us soon.